As a first aid officer with broeder de Vries you are responsible for first aid during all sorts of events. These may be sports or racing events, but also business parties, dances, or trade fairs. All sorts of assignments are required. You will work all sorts of hours, including days, evenings, nights, and weekends. Your hours are agreed in consultation.
Are you looking for a varied job to complement your regular work? Then apply now!
- Secondary vocational education level
- First aid diploma with AED endorsements and/or nursing training (almost) completed
- Demonstrable experience of events is preferred.
- Driving licence B with your own transport preferred
- Good command of the Dutch language
- Representative, service-oriented, and able to relate to people
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
What can we offer?
- An hourly wage, including travel costs
- In-service training (e.g. EHBD and medical assistance)
- Representative and practical working clothes
- Professional materials
- Pleasant working environment with the chance to work with different parts of the assistance network.
Send your letter of application and full CV to: email@example.com by 31 September 2011.
Once we receive your application, we may invite you for an interview.
There are no vacancies at present for the positions below, but you can send an open application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.